SABA Ultra Power block board is a premium quality board with high resistant properties against borer and termite attacks. Face Veneer, Core Veneer & wooden battens in SABA block board are well selected and treated against anti termite and borer chemicals. The wooden battens are thoroughly seasoned in scientifically run seasoning kiln plants and then cut with great precision to obtain uniform thickness.
These battens are systematically arranged in the supervision of qualified supervisor and utmost care is taken to avoid any extra gap between the battens. Regular test are conducted to maintain the quality of block boards as per the standards of IS: 1659.
Advantages of Using
Since it is densified plywood thus being more dense in structure, it renders greater strength to the woodworking. Being empowered with latest termite and borer chemicals, this 100% BWR plywood has greater resistance power to fight against borers & termites. In fact, the infusion of anti termite and borer chemical in the glue line area ensures that it remains protected & safe from the attack of borers & termites.
- >> Frames and Battens are used after proper treatment and seasoning.
- >> The width of battens are as per IS:1659, i.e. 25 to 30mm.
- >> The assembled block board (a central core of a wooden frame, two cross bands and two face veneers) are pressed in hot press with resin mixed with anti-termite borer chemical under high temp. and pressure
- >> The finished board is again treated with preservative chemical at temp more than 60 degree.
- >> Finished and lab tested boards have excellent screw holding capacity