SABA marine Plywood is manufactured from hardwood veneer and is bonded with undiluted Phenol Formaldehyde Resin, which is manufactured in a single stage, at extremely high temperature and pressure. Therefore, this plywood can take extreme changes in temperature, humidity and alternate wetting and drying which are all the prerequisites for plywood used in marine applications.
Being powder proof it guarantee protection against borer & termites. Due to its nature of application it is made to resist fungal and micro bacterial attacks also. This SABA Marine plywood is undergoes to URT( Underground Retention Test) process to test its resistance against micro organism. It is dimensionally stable and an ideal choice for high quality projects.
Advantages of Using
SABA MARINE PLYWOOD:
- >> Saba chemicals and wood products is excellent water proof panel and can be used in outdoor applications confidently.
- >> High density of panel makes it perfect for nailing and cutting.
- >> Strong bonding makes it perfect for the any kind of applications.
- >> Longer life in comparison to other brands
- >> Calibrated panel, so it can be used at highly precise architectural work.